A foreign exchange specialist that saves you money and makes a positive impact on the world.
We help individuals, business owners, charities and NGOs to beat the high street banks by saving them up to 4% on their currency transactions. We give a percentage of our hard-earned profits to help good causes globally, at no extra cost to you.
If the banks followed our lead (chance would be a fine thing), then between $30 billion and $40 billion could be raised every year. We call it change through exchange.
Open a safe, secure, free multi-currency account and make your money do good things.
As featured by:
‘IDV has used Ethical Currency for its foreign transfer needs for the last three years. Their service is always very good and saves us hundreds of pounds a year on our currency exchanges. The money we save can then be used for direct service delivery, which means IDV can do even more to help those affected by disasters.’
Andy Chaggar – Founder, International Disaster Volunteers
– OUR SERVICES –
One Account –
- Julien Macdonald Zip Detail Printed Scuba Dress Green Size 16 Bnwt
- AID 1554 ABITO LUNGO INCROCIATO A VESTAGLIA ANIS TG S 42 ART 831500
- NEXT CREAM BROWN KEY HOLE WEDDING CHRISTENING EVENING PROM DRESS 18 BNWT 4938
- Camel Active Mantel 310870-8-62 moderner Parka in weitem Schnitt
- F&F Cashmere Jumper - ladies grey size small
- BIG STAR Women's Liv Low Stretch 6yr Native Denim Jeans - Size 24XL (24 x 36)
- Stella McCartney Metallic Jacquard Peplum Dress Size 44
- NWT- Lilly Pulitzer Stella Shift Dress - Oh Shello Print, Serene bluee - Size 4
- SERAPHINE MATERNITY SMART GREY TWIL OVER BUMP TAPERED WORK TROUSERS SIZE 12 BNWT
- New York & Company City Stretch Pinstripe Wide Leg Business Casual Pants Tall 4
- LulaRoe Maxi Skirt XXS Summer pinks Design UNICORN NWT
Using just one, free, no obligations account you can receive, transact between and make payments in over forty currencies.
Ethical Currency trades in the interbank FX markets. That means we access wholesale currency rates which we can pass on to our clients, offering them...